OBEY BANKZZ

WELL I CAN’T GET THE IMAGE BIGGER FOR SOME REASON, SO RIGHT CLICK AND CLICK VIEW IMAGE TO VIEW BIGGER -_-

WHITE GSM GNEX

AOKP B38

FRESH’N’CLEAN THEMECHOOSER THEME BY KGILL7

WIDGETLOCKER WITH SENSE SLIDE THEME BY MR.MEGI

UCCW WIDGET by cmajetic

OBEY CARRIER LOGO FOUND ON XDA

COLD FUSION HD ICONS BY CHRIS BANKS

ADW EX FOR LAUNCHER

FLIPBOARD WIDGET

UBERMUSIC WIDGET WITH LUPE FIASCO PLAYIN’

About these ads

Comments

1. Randolph says:

This is awesome! Could you explain the LS widgetlocker theme a bit? The link? and how does it show up like that? is that two separate wallpapers to give it that 3D look at the bottom for the slider? Also mind sharing the UCCW skin?

2. javonte says:

Hey do i apply that obey logo to my carrier label im on aokp 38 on my lte galaxy nexus and where did you find it i know xda but what do i type in to find it

3. Daniel Haney says:

What wl dimensions did you use to make the theme fit your nexus?

• All i did was add it to my wl screen and it fit.

• Randolph says:

yea I couldn’t get mine to fit either. Just a tad bit two small on the sides…

• just gotta get it set correctly, took me a while to get it lol

• Randolph says:

no help/recommendations? lol

• lol my bad.. i put my widget locker on automatic grid

• Randolph says:

lol I really don’t understand why I can’t get mine to fit on my GN. This is driving me nuts. I read it would be short on higher resolution screens like the gnex and htc one x, but somehow you got it to work!

• Well on the widgetlocker, I have automatic grid selected and the little grid thingy pulled all the way down if that helps lol

4. What were your widgetlocker settings and dpi that you used to get the theme to stretch all the way out?